Publishing summary of work by Jon Robertson
- Fire & Light: An Off-Road Search for the Spirit of God (10-Speed Press, October 2006)
- Apocalypse Chow: How to Eat Well When the Power Goes Out (co-author with Robin Robertson, Simon Spotlight Entertainment, November 2005)
- The Sacred Bedroom: Your Personal Space for Spirituality, Sexuality, and Solace (New World Library, 2001)
- The Sacred Kitchen: Higher Consciousness Cooking for Health and Wholeness (co-author with Robin Robertson, New World Library, 1999)
- The Golden Thread of Oneness: A Journey Inward to the Universal Consciousness (A.R.E. Press, 1997)
Stage Plays and Screenplays:
- Christmas Dreams (play) published by the Dramatic Publishing Co., Chicago, Illinois, performed in Charleston, SC in 1986.
- Evangeline (opera libretto) 1996 in Lake Charles, La., commissioned by composer Keith Gates in 1994, with a showcase performance in Lafayette, Louisiana, in 1996.
- Christmas 1861 (play) adaptation of Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women, performed at the Dock Street Theatre, Charleston, S.C. in 1987.
- Tom Sawyer (opera libretto) Twain adaptation for composer Keith Gates. The opera premiered in Lake Charles, La., 1983, and received performances in 1984 and 1989.
Posted by jonrobertson on February 26th, 2021