Publishing summary of work by Jon Robertson
- Fire & Light: An Off-Road Search for the Spirit of God (10-Speed Press, October 2006)
- Apocalypse Chow: How to Eat Well When the Power Goes Out (co-author with Robin Robertson, Simon Spotlight Entertainment, November 2005)
- The Sacred Bedroom: Your Personal Space for Spirituality, Sexuality, and Solace (New World Library, 2001)
- The Sacred Kitchen: Higher Consciousness Cooking for Health and Wholeness (co-author with Robin Robertson, New World Library, 1999)
- The Golden Thread of Oneness: A Journey Inward to the Universal Consciousness (A.R.E. Press, 1997)
Stage Plays and Screenplays:
- Christmas Dreams (play) published by the Dramatic Publishing Co., Chicago, Illinois, performed in Charleston, SC in 1986.
- Evangeline (opera libretto) 1996 in Lake Charles, La., commissioned by composer Keith Gates in 1994, with a showcase performance in Lafayette, Louisiana, in 1996.
- Christmas 1861 (play) adaptation of Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women, performed at the Dock Street Theatre, Charleston, S.C. in 1987.
- Tom Sawyer (opera libretto) Twain adaptation for composer Keith Gates. The opera premiered in Lake Charles, La., 1983, and received performances in 1984 and 1989.